Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So what kinda' things should we plan for the little folks? I figure we'll have a 80 race, a 65/50 combined (sorry time allotments), and a non-competative "race". What else might be fun? Squirt guns? Pinata? (worst case we'll string Gomer up in a tree and hit him with a bat). I know for a fact that as much as dirt bike kids like to ride sometimes they like to do other stuff. I'm not saying I'm going to be a babysitter for the week (except for watching TwinSpar) but believe it or not I'm kinda' a big kid myself. So come on give me some ideas (because your REALLY don't want me making them into little Patmen do ya').

B

biglou

Just think of the horror!

A whole army of pantless, cape-wearin' 5 year-olds!:scream:
Seriously, how about a skills clinic just for the little folks? Heck, I could learn something there. Squirt-gun fight and pinata sound good. Could they have their own poker run? Have all the big kids (Adults, that is) standing around the GP track cheering them on? Same thing when they race on the MX track? I think it would be nice if they saw some enthusiasm from the adults regardless of their level of competetiveness (is that even a word?)
That's all I've got...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well looks like you folks are going to leave me no choice.:p

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
I don't have kids but I know I used to love all the water weinies and slip n slide stuff, it will probably be hot and the kids love water games of sorts. I don't have anything to bring though but maybe others do.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
How about a game of Hide-N-Goseek. All the lil buggers can hide in the woods and I'll go seek a refreshing beverage! :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh listen to Auntie GSR:silly: You sound so anti-kid! Don't worry the Pantless Patman Patrol WILL change your mind and/or drive you insane trying:p

"Oh, you have a booboo? See the tall lady over there? Her name is Aunt Speedy go see her she'll kiss it and make it all better then give ya' a dollar."

Did I mention TwinSpar may bring Taz along? We don't have room for him with us so he'll be visiting you and TTR Guy. Don't worry we'll be sure he's had LOTS of Mt. Dew and Oreo Double Stuff cookies before hand.:p

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Uh Oh!

You DO realize that while GSR "MIGHT" be civil to the little ones - she will more than make up for it by putting the serious hurt on you don't you? Hehehe - Just the thought of the 'look' she will flash at you as the kids approach her makes me wince in pain!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I don't know if mine would be willing to give up their perfect attendance at school. With the promise of a woods race they might think about but I still doubt they'd want to miss school. I know it's strange but they like the reward of of the perfect attendance.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Re: Uh Oh!

Originally posted by TTRGuy
You DO realize that while GSR "MIGHT" be civil to the little ones

I don't believe that for one damn minute... I saw the look of pure terror in her face when my youngest squared off with AJ. In fact, I do believe that I caught our fearless GSR cowering behind a junior size foldable chair after Mini-Me hit the scene (parking lot, pool, etc). She might talk tough with us he-men but them little ones send her off to the land of ickkkk! ;)

BTW: Taz doesn't need MD or Oreo's for effect... that's his natural state. Sugar just intensifies the experience for those in a 10 mile raduis. :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom