Little Egypt opening?

Steve,
I haven't heard of anything. I'll ask around.

Kevin,
Sounds like we should have went anyway. Were many people there? After my buddy called and cancelled, I decided to go up to Turkey Bay (already had my bike loaded and it's only 30 miles from my house). Big mistake! Didn't even unload my bike. The place was completely packed! Had to be at least 200-300 jeeps & sand rails. I was embarrased by all the red-neckism going on. I bet the meat wagon made several pick-ups there.

troy2,
Lance Martin told us how to get there but I don't remember exactly, you might call him his # is on the Mid-South Harescrambles site on the Scheduale page. I did heare that they have about 250 acres and not very much trail cut.

Yamahauler,
Unfortuatly about 10 of those redneck jeepers were from my town, I work with 2 of them but have absolutly no use or intrrest in what they do with there jeeps (junkyard buggies). They (jeeps) have ruined 2 local riding spots in the last 3 years. Besites the meat wagon I'll bet there were several thousand's of dollers in fines for drinking and dumb%$# desease. Turkey Bay is not a place I will ever go on Memorial or Labor day because of just what you witnessed.
There were about 15-20 bikes and about 10-15 ATV's, once we started the loop we never realy saw anybody else.