ProjectBoy

Feb 20, 2001
Looking for new riding buddy or buddies to ride with!
Moved to Livermore,Ca 6 yr.s ago. Met a few new dudes, but most of my friends from the Peninsula have babies or new business and can't get away. My wife is way cool and allows me to get away as often as possible. I ride a 2005 KTM 450 and primarily love the woods and tight trails. I have great sense of direction and rarely get lost but love to put some miles in at all our favorite spots. I've riden in Mexico and Jawbone Canyon. Not to interested in riding tracks or joining a club. I do ride at Carnegie on occasion but prefer to put the time in driving to get to the good stuff; Georgetown,Elkins Flat, Stonyford,or Deer Creek. Miss Clear Creek badly! Anyway, if you got some room in your crew for one more or want to split gas money, keep me in mind. STEVE- 1 (925) 980-9159. stevewherry@yahoo.com Lets ride! :ride:

Attachments

• Beetlejuice.jpg
    Beetlejuice.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 384

BlueOval

Nov 11, 2009
Hi Steve. I live in Visalia, CA, which is quite far from you. But if you would be interested in riding some tight and technical single track or open desert I would be glad to have you ride with me/us. I ride a 2004 kdx200 for the tight and technical and just purchased a 2000 kx500 for more open riding. My primary riding buddy rides a 2004 ktm525. Some of my favorite riding is just east of Bakersfield near Lake Isabella for the tight, low speed trails. I have ridden a ktm525, kx250, kdx200, ttr230, crf230, and even a ttr125 on these trails. As you can see I love a variety of bikes, but I have settled in to my favorite 2, for now!

Lemooreaces

Apr 12, 2005
Steve,
I'm nearby in San Ramon. Miami Creek rocks!! And I need Bay Area riding buddies. Back on the bike after a five year break. Done with the OTHG racing (I think)... lol

I sent you an email and a FB friend request.

Doug

Top Bottom