Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
It is this weekend just south of Kalkaska. For those who don't know about the track it is a 6.5 mile track consisting of very sandy MX, nice & hilly grass track and tight and some what technical woods. It's going to be a challenging race due to the recent snow and rain and very soft soil.

Hope to see y'all there.

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
TD TAKES HOME 5th PLACE!!

This was the best race of the year!!! I ALMOST got the holeshot but was pinched out by Joe Mapes. I was holding 2nd for a while but got way tired because the track was getting quite rough! The weather was perfect and traction in the morning was awesome. Perfect day of riding.

Good to see ya Napper. How did you finish out? I think Tim took 16th.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bill,
Not a good showing for a race 2 miles from the house.
Only Ryan of team Marsh raced. I was fighting a sinus infection all week, (northern Michigan weather) & didn't race. Bryan decided to save himself & his bike for the enduro this weekend. Ryan snaged something & wasted his
brake lever, crashed and then DNF. Sure wish I could have raced, the course was awsome! Brad Birgy & his crew did a great job.

Don
Team Marsh

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
I not sure where I finish. I ran out of gas on the last lap. I had fun. nice way to break in my new bike. Also a nice way to get use to my first two stroke ever.

napper

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Napper or Craig, what do you think the LMC could do different to make it better? Anything?

Pat, I got the pipe welded up by a guy in Kalkaska. Did you get a new bike??? Sounds like a nice one!

ktm033

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 19, 2001
TD, nothing, really well run, great course, lots of variety in terrain really was one of the better d14 events of the year IMHO if not the best.

Top Bottom