Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Just remember it is a WORK ride.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
Oh yah?!?

... Build-a-Bear b-day party for 7 y/o daughter on Fri - Crafts and sleep-over b-day party for 11 y/o daughter & 10 girlfriends on Sat - Brownie end-of-year party on Sun.

Beat that!

I had to read that like 3x before my mind would register it correctly. I keeps hearing BEER even though my eyes were reading BEAR......I was thinking how does one build a beer and why is he holding out on us with this info???? :)

And you chaps need one of these puppys for your trail mainenantce. I sooo love mine. Makes life much easier not having to hunt down a truck/sawman to lob a tree out of the single track.

== > Clicky <==

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Don, we have perfected the method of riding double on the motorcycle. One guys steers and the other guys holds the running chain saw. It may be dangerous, but we get the work done FAST!

Is that mount on the market or did you fabricate it?

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Thats a Pro Moto Billet rack and saw bracket. Its not cheep but really works well. Marsh could probably fab a few of them up in his shop after seeing his tree planting tools he made.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
fatherandson said:
Don, we have perfected the method of riding double on the motorcycle. One guys steers and the other guys holds the running chain saw. It may be dangerous, but we get the work done FAST!

Yep, and if you ride on the back of Fred's bike, he lets you use the foot pegs! :cool:

Top Bottom