local suspension shops in southwestern pa

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i am thinking about getting my suspension done over the winter on my yz250f if i decide to keep it, but i might buy a new crf250 either way i still plan on getting my suspension revalved no matter what bike im riding. i know pro-action is in beaver falls but there are some smaller shops like lab tek in munhall, a race tech shop, and another one called dek performance in bethel park i think, have anyone of you tried either one of them? i know pro-action does good work but your going to end up spending a lot more money there probably.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
marcus by chance do you know dek's phone number? i met some people while out riding last week and they are the ones that told me about dek performance, they told me the work out of a machine shop but t but i cant remember what the name of the machine shop is. i took a ride out to where they said the sho was at because its only about 15 minutes from where i live but there are a few machine shops in the industrial park and there are no dek signs at any of them.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
thanks marcus, the email adress is fine. im just curious, if your all the way over in the uk how do you know of a small shop like this over here in the usa?

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I know many many people from around the world-the beauty of the net:) one thing is for sure-they do great work for much less than the big names-and they even have sent stuff out to the big names to see whos was best-well dek was better.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
thats really awesom marcus, thanks you for all your help, i think ill give them a shot when im ready to get the revalve.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i think i spoke with russ once before about a woods set-up, i will keep him in mind but i dont have a way to contact him. uniontown isnt to far from me about an hour maybe.

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
How about John Curea/MX-Tech/ Enon Valley, PA 724-336-3293

He should be at the GNCC this weekend in KY......don't know when he's leaving? You may catch him tomorrow.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
im just looking to get his phone number or email adress for now. i am undecided if i am going to keep the yz 250f or buy a brand new crf 250, or a kxf/rm-z 250. either way im probably going to get my suspension worked on it just depends which bike i have.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i was reffering to russ from dgs on that last post, but i will keep john curea / mx-tech in mind too, i have checked out mx-tech website and its pretty cool, i have heard they do pretty good work too, i didnt realize there was an mx-tech shop fairly close to where i live. thank you for responcing to this thread, i appreciate it.

Top Bottom