3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
I am looking for lodging recommendations near LBL TB. Planning a trip with my son 3/26 to 3/31 and am looking for a small cabin with a kitchen. Never been down this way before and don't want to wind up in a dump. Thanks for any info from anyone.
Doug

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
A few years ago we stayed at The Moors Resort & Marina 1 800 626 5472
Its in Gilbertsville, KY 42044. They have a web site, ya might find it with Google. They have a lot of cabins. We stayed in the hotel 1 time, it was nice, but no kitchen. Also stayed in a cabin, which was a mobile home, but quite nice actually. Its about a 20 minute drive from TB.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Doug, there are literally hundreds of cabins, resorts, etc. around here. Do a search on Land Between the Lakes, LBL, or Kentucky Lake and you should get plenty of options. If you want a state park, there is Barkley State resort, Kentucky Dam State resort, and Kenlake resort. Kenlake is the closest to Turkey Bay.

We have some guys from Indiana coming to ride with us Saturday afternoon at Barnett Cemetery, about 15 minutes from Turkey Bay. You and your son are welcome to ride with us. We'll be riding around 1:00 or so. Let me know if you want directions. :cool:

cell # 270-559-0698

Top Bottom