Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Hey guys just seein if everybodys goin this weekend me and cale will be there in hopes of clinchin the light team title this weekend Got somethin special after we make the (1.5 hour mark). hope to see yall there

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
The Same for Me & Brett in the heavy team and Cody in the 250 class. All Brett and I have to do is score 8 points and were all done.

DW

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
You Better Prep That Thing To The Max!!! Soooo A.j. What Is Your 1.5 Hr. Surprize??? Good Luck On Sun. Hope You Wrap It Up. Let Us Know How Log Road Does Running A Harescrambles. I Raced One There In 1993, It Was Just Okay, Nothing Spectacular.

See-ya!!!
Dave L.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
hey guys today was awesome. I wraped up the light team title with a win. Barcly and harris to 6th just got beat by jeff stanton who was flyin. If you missed it was awesome

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Brett & I both have injuries from the Wolverine enduro so we elected to take some time off to heal up and wrap things up at Battle Creek. Who won the heavy team?

DW

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Wolverine423 said:
Brett & I both have injuries from the Wolverine enduro so we elected to take some time off to heal up and wrap things up at Battle Creek. Who won the heavy team?

DW
Benjamin and benjamin

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hey A.j. Where Did Tim & Brett Finish? Did They Ride The Yamaha Or The New Ktm? I Still Want To Know What The 1.5 Hr. Suprize Was. Congrats On The Lt. Team Championship.

Dave.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Just found out Me & Brett won the heavy team championship as well. It's official the second place team finished 4th so we don't have to race anymore HS if we choose not to.

DW

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
D.LEATHERS said:
Hey A.j. Where Did Tim & Brett Finish? Did They Ride The Yamaha Or The New Ktm? I Still Want To Know What The 1.5 Hr. Suprize Was. Congrats On The Lt. Team Championship.

Dave.
they took second on the yamaha. My suprize was i was gonna stick my #1 plate on half way through but the bike kept eatin antifreeze so it took too much time witch turned out to be a blown head gasket. But i did have #1 jerseys made up for the race though

Top Bottom