cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
Hey, ellendoh I am just sitting here watching your footage of log road in preperation of my ride there. I think the weather will finally let me take the 03 to the track, every time I have been before it was looking to be muddy. I am taking both bikes.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
:nod: log road :nod:
knowing the track before you get there.........priceless :cool:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
warning it took me an extra 1/2 hour to get there from what mapquest says

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
log road was awesome. :ride: after just one lap I was doing all the doubles and nailing the rythum section. I love those whoops they have that go into a nice 90 degree berm.
I was impressed at how well the groomed the track and that there weren't too many people there. I rode most the day in the novice class but the got mad at me for doing the one of the triples. :ohmy:
definatly a good track for turns. did I mention I love that 03 on the track. ;)

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
which triple did you get ......the day i was there the one where i filmed the beginning of the movie had a ditch looking thing at the bottom of the landing ramp and i never tried that one but the downhill was cool and the one after the whoops--right turn berm take it high and put the mustard on it and walaa :cool:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
oh yeah i love the 03 also,on any track ....trail....anything with dirt :aj:

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
it was the one after the whoops. I beat a lot of guys in that section. I didn't try the one at the start of your movie because they said that if I kept doing the triples I would have to go up a class. and as hot and tired as I was I didn't want to go up.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
did ya get the downhill?? i flatlanded that with a sprained wrist after that i put my brace back on :bang: but hit it in 3rd later on and got it :)

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
when you get to the whoops you can tell whose ridden 1000s of miles of michigan trails :boss:

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
yea between the trails here and the sand whoops that i blasted in my youth on the sand dunes.
Yea I was doing the triple after the whoops in third. I would attack the whoops in third hit the berm feather the clutch and keep it pegged till I was in the air.

Top Bottom