~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sweet!

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
mx547 said:
i never imagined my little six year-old girl putting around on a jr50 would someday do this. i about had a heart attack the first time i saw it.

What did you expect? From what I hear she takes after Dad!!!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
FiremanCRF450R said:
Were is that at?

xtremeworld-tulsa. they run tuesday nite practice there. you should come up. we're planning on being there.

she did the big double at sand valley today...once. she said it was the scariest jump she's ever done. its much bigger than the one at xworld.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
srellis said:
What did you expect? From what I hear she takes after Dad!!!

let's hope not. i don't want my daughter to be all crippled-up and broken-boned. :ohmy:

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Geez.. And I can't jump a third that far. My husband has finally agreed to get me to start jumping. I am jumping just far enough that I have some rough landings on the up slopes.... He said it's too painful to watch and that he will work with me to start jumping. May be a couple of weeks though. Wrenched the #@$%# out of my knee last weekend.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
way to go susan. i expect to see you doing the big double at ponca next year. :ohmy:

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
Everday since my daughter was born a year ago I have been waiting to get her on a bike, I even figured maybe when she was 3 1/2 or 4 I could get her started. But maybe not so much now. :ride: Just kidding, that is bad a$$ that she is going that fast, and jumping it like that. I'd just roll it though with no shame. :laugh:

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
We just made it home from a race in Lamar, CO. There was this tiny, tiny girl, I'd say no more than 4, on a Chinese knock-off trying to ride. It was very obvious that she hadn't had much time on a bike. It was actually sad to watch her. She would go about 20 yards and fall over. Get back up, go 20 yards, fall over. Repeat for half a lap. By this time the leader had already completed his FOUR laps. This track was also more of a supercross-style track. She would roll halfway up the jumps and fall over rolling back down the hill. I can understand her Dad wanting her to race but in my opinion, which doesn't count for much, they shouldn't have put her out on the track until she could ride better. I can't count how many times she fell in front of another rider that was lapping her. Luckily she never was run over, but there were a few times it was close. They ended up each moto just pushing her off the track after half a lap. Oh well, at least she didn't get hurt.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Last time I saw Kendall she was still on the KTM. Good grief Charlie Brown! :cool:

Top Bottom