Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Sweet ride Mike. :thumb:   When do you want to go break it in? I think my next chance to ride will be Sun 11/16, then I need to plan a camping trip for thanksgiving.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Looks sweet, If you'd like your welcome to come break it in this weekend at the Wicked Bird Enduro. See the other thread in this forum. You could rid ethe event like a trial ride if you don't have all teh enduro stuff.

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
Tree, I'm up for an 11/16 trip if nothing comes up.

Scar tissue, What enduro stuff would I need? The tank is pretty small. It looks like I'd be lucky to make 40 miles on it.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
wow, nice bike mike, thats one hell of a spark arrestor you picked up. :)
were going to have to hook up soon for another ride

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Mike[socal]
Tree, I'm up for an 11/16 trip if nothing comes up.

Scar tissue, What enduro stuff would I need? The tank is pretty small. It looks like I'd be lucky to make 40 miles on it.

You can make each loop on the stock tank and refill at the start of the next. Each loop starts out of base camp. If you really wanted to compete you'd have an enduro computer , back up watch, roll chart holder and back up odometer. I have none of it and still have a good time riding these events. I just use the force and follow the ribbon. :thumb: The race in on Sunday AM.

Top Bottom