rwild

Oct 25, 2004
Lookin to ride with this winter alot...I usually ride all winter at St. Joe park I am pretty flexible so let me know ....
Thanks

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I ride all year long, almost every weekend at Mark Twain National Forest at Chadwick MO. If you ever make a trip down this way shoot me a PM, I haven't rode at St' Joe, I would guess since it is up in the Northern part it is more black dirt trails? How much of a trail system do they have at St joe, I have never heard anyone say.

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
I have rode at Mark Twain a long time ago...I mapped Chadwick from my house in Fenton and it says it is 230 miles thats a little too far for a day of riding for me other wise I would love to hook up with you guys and ride...

Ron

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
We hit chadwick for the day sometime. Head out friday after work, stay at the Motel, ride saturday and drive home that evening. Seems worth it if you have at least 4 guys then gas and the rooms are cheaper. The 14th -16th we are going to Arkansas to ride but after that I should be heading to St. Joe a couple times and always hitting some rides at our farm. Its much closer than St Joe to us. I'll let you know when we go.
Later,
Bob

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
I love St. Joe, those sand whoops that just go for ever are a blast. I have only gotten to go there once, this spring our group is going to make another pilgrimage. We were going to do it this fall but one of fellow riders is out with a nasty ankle break and we decided we can't make the trip without him. Just wouldn't be the same. :( :( :(

Dave.Smith

Dec 15, 2002
rwild - my son and a friend of mine will pretty much be riding all winter at St. Joe also. Drop me a line at didyousellmeout-001 at yahoo dot com (the addy is for real - it's disposable in case the spam gets too bad) and maybe we can set-up a ride.

Apr 1, 2004
Ron, hey man , hows it goin/ I'm hoping to ride this winter also. I haven't been out in 4 months, and am thinking about going out tommorrow(10/14) or Sunday(10/16). Let me know if you can make one of those day's.(markmonty9@sbcglobal.net)

Hey Bob, I don't know if you remember me, I came out to your farm a couple times with Eddie Luckey, had a great time!! (I'm an old friend of your brother) If you head down to St. Joe, make sure and let me know, I'd like to hook up with you.

Later,
Mark

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
St. Joe closed Sunday

Mark

Yes I would like to hook up with you guys soon i may ride Saturday morning...I know St. Joe is closed Sunday for a race let me know.......

Ron

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Never too late to head down to Arkansas. We leave friday. Just finished loading 7 of 8 bikes on the 16' trailer. We're saving gas and all riding down in Jeff's suburban. Looks like we got room for 2 more. He has a hitch on the front too. Anyway, this kicks off my riding time. The farm has been nice, we'll have to plan that too.
See ya,
Bob

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
Sounds like a great time but I have plans this weekend I will hook up with you guys soon........Let me know when you go riding around here

Thanks
Ron

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Welll crap! just cuz I got a street bike doesn't mean we dont still ride single track! Velcro and I went out to the park last saturday. At least drop me a note and keep us posted!

Top Bottom