Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hi everyone, well my last 2 deals for a bike feel thru for reasons i wont go into, but was very frustrating. Does anyone here in Michigan have or now of someone that has a bike for sale? I am selling my 15 foot Boston Whaler to get a bike, I rather ride than go boating and not having a bike is killing me. I am looking for a 250 or a KTM SX or even an EXC. WR would be nice but I am not sure my budget can afford it. I am looking at the 2500.00 range tops. I have found nothing on cycletrader. I thought that this may be my best way to reach out. I would really like a ktm 380 or 300 exc, but a 250 would be great. I appreciate any responses. My email is jimsmith@greatlakes.net
Anyone looking for a great boat?
Thanks everyone.

zookieman

Jul 7, 2003
I know someone selling a 2002 kx125 that has darn near no hours on it. It is the best used bike I have ever seen. Tires still have tits on them.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hey Tracie...that sure does sound like a good deal on that 2000...wait a minute...let me take a look out in the garage...thats Eugene!

Yep - Napper got the best of me today...seems a new toy is in the garage and the old one is up for sale! Asrith - shoot me an email and I can get ya some more info on ole Eugene!

Zookie - if you see this post and happen to see Neal before I do tomorrow AM (we are meeting at m-72 lot west of Luzurne), dont tell him Ok?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
KTM Mike said:
Hey Tracie...that sure does sound like a good deal on that 2000...wait a minute...let me take a look out in the garage...thats Eugene!

:rotfl: Helping you sell her!! I always check the D.14 classfieds..never know what deal you'll find.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hey KTM Mike I have been to lame to pay for the DRN subscription yet. Can you email me or tell us your email?
Zookieman, I am not a 125 wood be that great for the woods. I like the power of a 250 or large ktm woods bike...

Thanks everyone....maybe see you all at the Supercross tommorow, how do I recogize your motorhome ?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
See your e-mail. CRistie may be for sale. She's so purty after her winter make-over though, I hate selling her! If my kid wants here to replace his '01 YZ250F (which is getting a rebuild right now), that'll be up for sale instead.

Seems that I totally misread what my '05 KTM 450 was going to do. That bike is awesome! For a four stroke! (he he! :nener: )

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Asrith,

A buddy's '99 KTM 250EX/C is for sale at $1,800. The bike was not ridden last year as he moved over to a WR450F Yammie. He was a mechanic, rode the bike a lot for 4 years and took good care of the bike. Let me know if any interest and welcome to the MTR's.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
First thing I am doing is getting a buyer for my 15 foot Boston Whaler, which is in excellent condition.
Thanks for all the replies. I will get back with someone real soon, I have some parties interested in my boat, but got to get that cash in hand...anyone need a great boat??

Top Bottom