bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am looking for a good medium sized gearbag that has a compartment for my boots and other bits and bobs.

went to the shop today and the prices are unbelivable, anyone know of a bag that wont cost me the price of matching samsonite luggage?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'm needing a gear bag too. I've been using a small duffle bag to throw gloves, jersey, pants, knee pads and goggles in. I think there's a kidney in there too but I can't fit anything else in there. The question I have is when looking for a gear bag how to tell how much it holds. I would like to put everything in there from helmet to CP and boots with enough room for the regular gear, what size bag will hold all that and not so big it takes a porter to carry?

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
I really like my Fox large bag, fits all the gear in one bag, Boots, helmet , CP , all pads and clothes. Can't fit much more but it doesn't need wheels!
I tried one of the Thor 02' wheelie bags but didn't realize till after they sent it, it unzipped in half, very awkward so I sent it back.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
I would like to put everything in there from helmet to CP and boots with enough room for the regular gear, what size bag will hold all that and not so big it takes a porter to carry?

Ogio AR6700 :thumb:

click

Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I have a Thor 02 wheelie bag, it tore in a corner within the 1st month.. Kinda hard too fit everything in being tht it folds in half.. I must admit, i kinda thought the wheels were kinda dumb, but i actually appreciate them.. After a day of riding one less theing too carry into the garage, plus the kids can move it around easily..
Rick

markthomps

Sponsoring Member
May 27, 2000
Ogio AR6700 is the answer. Or if you have a LOT of stuff, the larger AR9800 bags. Those are the cubic inches of each bag. Best bags out there, but not the cheapest, for very obvious reasons.

Top Bottom