Hundreds of miles of trails, all types of terrain, all kinds of fun
and for $5 you can't go wrong

Bob

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Pine valley off hw 8 is pretty fun
Ocatillo Wells east of San Diego
Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead have fun trails

of course the illegal places like Beaumont is pretty awesome too!

05TT-R250

Sep 27, 2004
kdx200chick said:
Pine valley off hw 8 is pretty fun
Ocatillo Wells east of San Diego
Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead have fun trails

of course the illegal places like Beaumont is pretty awesome too!

Which place in Beaumont are you talking about? I know there is one place, that is off of HWY 79 (Beaumont Ave) that use to be open. I thought they just closed it for the season. I could be wrong though.

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
05TT-R250 said:
Which place in Beaumont are you talking about? I know there is one place, that is off of HWY 79 (Beaumont Ave) that use to be open. I thought they just closed it for the season. I could be wrong though.

I'm talking where the goat herders walk w/ their goats!!! There is the area off HW10 *(can't think of the exit since I've been living in Monterey for a year aaarrgggg) but you can see it from the freeway. The other place that we went (even better!!) to is hw 60 going past march airforce base towards beaumont (the town of) There are endless trails as far as the eye can see on both sides of the highway. Beautiful riding there and no one seems to call the law! Don't know the name of the exit you should take but it's between March and Beaumont and there is a narrow pass that the freeway (60) goes through. Take that exit and follow and you will see parking off to the left side and it's secluded parking.

Can't wait to move back to Socal so we can ride there regularly again!

crazyYZ

Oct 3, 2004
hey anybody here planning to take a trip out to go riding soon??? I just got a new bike and i really want to try it out but since i dont have a truck i cant go anywhere :(

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Ya gotta go to the dez

You live in SoCal, go to the desert.

You have Mojave in the north and Johnson, Stoddard Valleys, Ocotillo Wells in the south... There are a ton of places within an hour or two of Riverside.

If you like the mountains you have the National Forests, Los Padres, Angeles, San Bernardino and Cleveland.

You might want to try Baldy Mesa at the base of the Cahon Pass, you have a good mix of desert and hillclimbing. Also Hungry Valley is a nice place to toll around in too.

Your in the right place, now go ride! :aj:

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
Went to ocotillo last weekend.It was pretty crazy.Probably not as crazy as glamis,but pretty crazy.There were 2 fatalitys that I heard of.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…