trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I'm looking for a place online where I can buy OEM parts for my bike. I placed an order on bikebandit.com and I have over 60$ for tax and duties, plus 25$ for the shipping; so I want to wait and see if I can find anything better before ordering. I live in Quebec, Canada, does anyone know of a good online store not too far away?
Thanks!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
www.servicehonda.com

Welcome to Service Honda!
Your leader in supplying OEM Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki Motorcycle and ATV parts for less!
Original Honda Motorcycle Parts
Original Yamaha Motorcycle Parts - NEW
Original Kawasaki Motorcycle Parts - NEW
Original Honda ATV Parts
Original Yamaha ATV Parts NEW
Original Kawasaki ATV Parts NEW

Frequently Asked Questions
Save up to 30% off all OEM Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki Motorcycle and ATV parts, and 10% off all listed prices on aftermarket parts from Service Honda. You can also get FREE shipping on aftermarket part orders of $25.00 or more .

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I often use Service Honda for the part diagrams and fiche, but can they ship to Canada? When proceeding to checkout, the shipping info is only within the states. It would be great if they could because their prices really are appealing.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
That would be a question best directed to Service.

parts @ servicehonda.com (remove spaces)

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
They already replied to my mail: "Hello sorry to say we only ship in the USA". :(
Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I could swear I've seen some Canucklehead parts distributor in the magazines.

Maybe buy your latest RacerX Canada mag and check the ads.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
XRpredator said:
I could swear I've seen some Canucklehead parts distributor in the magazines.

Maybe buy your latest RacerX Canada mag and check the ads.
Good suggestion, I'll look into it.

sixds said:
http://www.powerpartsplus.com/
There seems to be nothing for my red bike on there.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
sixds said:
motosport doesnt even ship to canada.

Motosport will ship to Canada, it takes some effort on your end though as you need to call setup an account and then fax them a copy of your credit card to keep on file.

I have yet to order from these guys but they came highly recommended to me. http://www.midwestactioncycle.com/ International shipping is by USPS global priority so no dealing with UPS and their brutal brokerage fee scams.

Blackfoot is in Canada, not sure if they can supply oem Honda parts since Honda Canada pulled their dealership and even if they can you won't find a deal there.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok, thanks for all the great suggestions I'll check that out!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Chili said:
Motosport will ship to Canada, it takes some effort on your end though as you need to call setup an account and then fax them a copy of your credit card to keep on file.

Of course he uses the Wisconsin Canadian black market underground :boss:
Chili said:
http://www.midwestactioncycle.com/ International shipping is by USPS global priority so no dealing with UPS and their brutal brokerage fee scams.
Altho I have never used them (and I lived less then 30 minutes away) I have heard good reviews of their US service.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Chili said:
I have yet to order from these guys but they came highly recommended to me. http://www.midwestactioncycle.com/ International shipping is by USPS global priority so no dealing with UPS and their brutal brokerage fee scams.

That there made me save approximately 150$, thank you very much! I just need to get more info on their shipping cost, they don't give it to you before you give the credit card number or paypal info. Their prices are unbeatable.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
sixds said:
how come midwest action doesnt list any parts for yamaha's?

They do have some parts for Yamaha's, but not the whole OEM inventory like Hon/Suz/Kaw for some reason...

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I received the parts from Midwest Action Cycle. Prices are unbeatable, service is great, and shipping is fast at an OK price (UPS). I will not hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks to Chili for recommending the store. :cool:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Chili said:
Remember you can broker your own goods with UPS instead of paying them the ripoff brokerage fee's.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does that mean?

Top Bottom