looking for bike storage near branson, mo

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I am taking the family on spring break to Branson, Mo which just happens to be located near one of my favorite riding areas, Chadwick. We will have about 6 bikes down on an open trailer and need somewhere to keep them (hopefully inside and secure) for March 21 and 22nd. I called a couple local storage areas and they don't think the trailer will fit in their bays plus they want to charge for the whole month(about $80). Outside storage is possible for about $25 but I had 2 bikes stolen 15 years ago from what was supposed to be a secure lot so I'm a little paranoid about the outside deal. Short of wheeling them up a flight of stairs and filling the condo with dirty gassy bikes, any other ideas? Anyone live near branson/chadwick mo with some storage? I'd rather be safe than sorry and am willing to pay for the facility (within reason).

Thanks,
Bob

bmonnig

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2002
Bob,

I tried to PM you, but your box is full.  Here's the PM, sans the contact information. 

"      Contact my friend xxx at xxx@xxx.net

He lives in Rogersville (15 minutes from Chadwick), and has a large storage building/garage.  He might be interested in making a little extra $$ for letting your bikes sit in his garage for a night or two.

I don't know if he'll want to or not, but it might help everyone out.  He's a dirt-biker/road racer/MSF instructor as well, so your bike is in safe hands!"

PM me for contact information, or give me your e-mail and I'll forward it to him to see if he's interested.

Brandon

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I'm about 5 miles from Chadwick. I can understand where your coming from. I hate leaving my bikes outside. I can pull my truck outside for a couple of nights, and you can park them there. PM me if this would work.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
The pm box was full but it sounds like it would be good for my purposes if you don't mind us showing up some time fri. nite and returning sat am then again sat pm to drop off bikes. I don't think we could ride sunday but may need to pick up sunday eve or afternoon. This would definitely make the travel arrangements easier. I really want to facilitate the riding process and I'm sure you all know why.

Thanks,
Bob

Top Bottom