Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Want to buy a 5X12 or 6X12, single axel enclosed trailer. Looking for Mighty Mover type, but will consider any make.

Terry...Ol'89r

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I have a Classic 6x12 v-nose enclosed trailer, and am very happy with it. Great quality, features, and price.

Do a seach in this forum for "Classic" for a lot more info on it. Also check out my picture page below for shots of mine. Shoot me any specific questions. Don't know exact what other features you're looking for.

Hope this helps...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thanks Smit-Dog.

That is a very nice trailer. I will check those out.

Thanks again. :thumb:

Ol'89r

sigar

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2000
From the research I've done, Classic is a VERY nice trailer. The only problem is the closest dealer to us in California is New Mexico, and shipping costs almost $1000. I'm in Stockton, CA, so if you find a economical way to get those trailers to us please let me know. Thanks.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Want to buy a 5X12 or 6X12, single axel enclosed trailer.

Terry,

I think you've seen my 6'x12'. I love the thing, small enough to fit in my garage, and big enough for 3-4 bikes plus gear.

Mine is a "Cargo" brand, made in the east someplace. Reasonable quality. I would not get the heavy ramp door (I have the barn doors).

I'd add a little Honda generator and a roof air. Not enough load carrying with the single axle to carry alot of water.

Good luck on your search.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tony.

If you ever want to upgrade your trailer, let me know. I'll buy it.

Yours is exactly what I'm looking for.

Sigar. Heck, we could almost drive there and pick it up for that much. :scream:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Sigar. Heck, we could almost drive there and pick it up for that much. :scream:
He!!s Bells boys, I could probably drag it out to CA for room, board, and guided tour. :yeehaw: Well, I could do it if I can get a kitchen pass.

Where in New Mexico is that dealer?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
He!!s Bells boys, I could probably drag it out to CA for room, board, and guided tour.

Sounds like a deal to me Wes. :thumb: Anything to get you out here for a ride. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

sigar

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2000
VD, I don't recall where the dealer in New Mexico is. I think Albuquerque. What do you guys think of Pace. I know they're not as good as say Wells Cargo, but the guy at Classic actually recommended them after we discussed the cost of shipping a Classic to be prohibitive.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Wells Cargo is tops in quality, but you'll definitely pay for it. Don't know much about Pace. Fortunately Classics are built in my home state, so locating the one I wanted within a few hours wasn't much of a problem.

You should be able to find a quality trailer in California. Good luck!

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
I've got a Pace Cargo Sport 5x10'. I bought back in May and have put on about 2500 miles on it. Tows great, I have it set up for 1 bike, you could fit two, three if you really tried. It has a 3500 capacity. I had it custom made with rear barn doors, a side door, and a bunch of other extras. The side door comes in very handy. So far I can recommend Pace.

Top Bottom