dparker

Aug 31, 2004
Hello to All
My name is Doug and I am planning a trip to southern IN or KT. My son and I have only been riding for a year at a local MX park Ottawa Illinois. Would like to try some trail riding in the LBL area that is good for beginers. Looking for anyones recommendations, we will be comming last week in March.
What is the weather like down there at that time? Thanks in advance
Doug

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Doug.
LBL is a good place for all classes of riders to enjoy. Plenty of tough hill climbs and rocks, as well as easy going trails. The main trail is wide and easy to negotiate.

End of March could be a crapshoot as far as weather goes. Could be 75deg or 40deg. Normally it is decent weather by that time of year.

There are many from here that ride at LBL. Keep an eye on the ride report forum. Maybe we can plan a ride when you are coming.

Say hey to Wardy next time y'all ride in Ottawa!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Jaybird

I am planning a similar trip as Doug is - I have a desparate need to head south out of this Michigan winter wonderland in March to get a jump on riding season!

I would be doing this trip with my wife and two kids, two of us on bikes, two on quads - need something entertaining buy not horribly technical. We prefer to be able to do 30 to 50 mile trail loops if we can.

Where is this LBL Turkey Bay place? How long are the trail loops? I would need an area that can also accomodate quads as 2 of my family are on them. Other areas you might suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
KTM Mike said:
Where is this LBL Turkey Bay place? How long are the trail loops? I would need an area that can also accomodate quads as 2 of my family are on them. Other areas you might suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Here is there website LBL

I have been thinking about making a run down there myself. These Indiana winters really suck

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom