mxmesamom

Aug 29, 2007
Hey out there! I've got 2 Honda 3 wheelers I'm planning on selling but haven't a clue what to price them at. One is an 81 250R in great but not excellent condition, low miles, never raced. I bought if from a friend when I was living in California, moved to New Mexico & have ridden it maybe 10 hrs since I've been here. Thing runs great, original through & through. I've also got a 85 250R in great condition, it's had the top-end done once on it. Maybe 20 hrs on it since then, never raced, I'm the original owner. Got too many toys in the garage and need to make some room....any ideas out there about what I should be asking for them would be greatly appreciated.
MXMESAMOM

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I don't have the slightest idea and we don't see many on the site here as we are generally regarded as 100% two wheel guys.

I do have a friend looking for a three wheeler though :)

To post them for sale here, you have to be a paid member.

Join up, sell all the random stuff adn we can hook you up with a new ride and some great folks in New Mexico to ride with.

What part of the state are you in?

mxmesamom

Aug 29, 2007
Re: 3 wheeler sales

I'm just outside Albuquerque in Rio Rancho. Don't need any new bikes, got a 04 CR250 and an 06 450. Got a few folks we ride with here but it's always nice to meet new riders!
Thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
We have quite a few people nearby

Check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers.

Top Bottom