scottbob99

Feb 10, 2003
I will be in Melbourne Beach the week of Thanksgiving. I am thinking about bringing my dirt bike if there are places to ride. If anyone can let me know of places around east/central Florida that would be great, thanks.

davidco

Feb 3, 2002
I've recently moved from South Carolina to Palm Bay, Florida. I have been here about 2 weeks and so far the only place I have found that is close is a place called "the compound". It is located on Bombardier Drive in Palm Bay, which is next to Melbourne. I have been there to check it but do not have my bikes down here yet so I haven't gotten a chance to ride it yet. It is pretty big and has motocross, trails and not a tree in sight (kinda miss the trees). It even has hills! Everyone here told me that it was going to be a subdivision but the funding fell through so it has a bunch of paved roads like a subdivision and lots of open land. There is plenty of room for trailers, tents, etc. The place has been that way for about 10 or more years and there are quite a few people out there riding on the weekends. There are lots of 4 wheelers running around faster than they should on the roads, so you have to be careful! The place is really big though. Hope this is helpful.

Top Bottom