looking to ride with people in St. Louis Mo

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
I see people from St. Louis in here I wouldnt mind hooking up with some of you guys to ride I usually ride St. Joe Sunday mornings around 8 to whenever.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Welcome aboard. I am dealing with kidney stones and a torn rotator cuff right at the moment but I hope to be back riding in a month or so. Gnarlykaw and Mark Montgomery are also from St. Louis. I don't know if Gnarly rides much any more but I bet Mark would like to meet you and ride, I am letting him down in the 'riding buddy' area right now :)

h20

~SPONSOR~
Apr 4, 2003
[/QUOTE] I am dealing with kidney stones and a torn rotator cuff

and your still going by Mr.Luckey?
Hey rwild I ride at St.Joe all the time,I like Saturday's smaller crowd to deal with.
Let me know when your coming down we'll hook up.Think I'll go out Thursday morning
my turkey got a late flight.

Brad

Last edited:

rwild

Oct 25, 2004
from rwild

Yeah I can ride Saturdays also but not this weekend I am going to ride on Sunday but the following weekend is ok this Sunday I am going to try to go to columbia (Finger Lakes)
if it don't rain. If it rains during this week I will be at St. Joe for sure. Mrluckey I would like to meet up with mark. h20 can't Thursday got the family stuff going on. but I will post again before I come down to that area.

What do you guys ride??

Me = 03 cr250 new FMF SST pipe

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
well, don't leave me out! We go on sundays too, and usually are there when the gate opens. look for the dodge truck with the "dirtrider.net" sicker in the rear window. brad, we most likely will ride this weekend. we rode last sunday, and it was a blast. didn't get out of control till 1 pm. We had 30 miles in by 10 am !! :yeehaw: Brad, Momma won't let me ride thursday. we talked about tomorrow, but not sure. I gotta fry the bird on thursday mornin........................

h20

~SPONSOR~
Apr 4, 2003
Hey gnarly
Tom said something about wed's too I need to show up for work a few hour anyway.but afternoon
would be cool.
Got your pic they are cool but still waiting for that flying 250 pic.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Just for futare referance I will be riding St Joe. Thur - Sun before Memorial day and before Labor day. I like getting my riding in before the huge crowds show up for the holiday weekends.

J

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…