Loose Moose and Mini Moose

Everything is coming together nicely. All signups will be at the staging area. Need Spark Arrestor and to pass sound requirements, no need for plate.

Mini Moose is Saturday, 1 pm key time, and should be great trail once again. Two approx 15 mile loops. First loop is fun, easy, 12mph. Second loop is for the "big guys and girls" only, will be fun trail, might have a couple of moon rocks, and will have a 18mph average to add to the challenge.

Loose Moose is Sunday with a 9am keytime. Will be run as a traditional timekeeper -- get your computers out, Trailboss Nick is going out of his way to challenge your timekeeping skills! Only one "A section" this year, for the A riders only. NO trail on the Mountain (for anyone!). Should be a fun trail, very little road, so expect to be worn out at the end of the day! We're trying to keep the extremely technical rock sections at a minimum, but not lose the "flavor" of the LM. We hope we've put together a course that will make everyone happy.

Hope to see ya there! :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
I'll be there. I am hitching a ride with the Dusendang clan. We will be there Friday night and are planning to run a check on the Mini Moose.

Cody Caleb & myself. Looking for a good workout on Sunday Nick!

DW

I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

My oldest might do his first mini this year too. I am nervous about that!

I was entertaining the idea of going, if for nothing more than to ride the mini-moose and experience the U.P. terrain, but I was politely reminded of previous family obligations by my better half!!!! :yell: God dang open house season and she has two cousins with open houses that weekend. Tried to bribe my way out with a diamond ring or surf lessons from Pablo the latin love machine but she's not having it. Maybe next year...... :uh:

FlyinRyan

Subscriber
I'll be up for the LM. Son has a b-day party that he wants to go to so we won't be there for the MM. Hoping to drag a couple other IL guys with me too. Depending on what time we get up there I would help run a check at the MM if needed.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Ryan, I tried to recruit Speedy Pete, but he is headed to a Eiler wedding. If you get to Marquette by noon, you can work with us on a check.

Some how some way I'll be there. Riding who knows what!

Slowone I have even raced on my annivisery, a man Must have his priorities! :nod:

Less than a week away. Mike and I are stoked to say the least. MM & LM are so pure as are all the D14/D15 events. Every last one of them offers unique flavor. Picking Mike up at school at noon to head north. Does it get any better. :cool: :cool:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :ride: