UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Loose Moose
Things are shaping up great! Recent rain will help keep the dust away. Trail is coming together nicely. Mileage will be done this weekend, looks like about 44 miles for the C Riders -- about the same as last year. We got lots of positive feed back about the C course last year, so this year is similar. B riders will get about another 12 miles. They'll be riding a section they haven't been on in a while. We worked really hard to put together a NICE and FUN section. The A riders will have a final 8-9 mile test that will challenge them!
We are super excited to be hosting a National again, and think this year is going to be a great event!

Mini Moose
Mini Moose should be awesome this year! NEPG is providing their scoring system for the event. Riders namse and scores will be displayed on the Big Screen, just like the pros! And KTM is organizing a meet and greet for the kids with Mike Lafferty, Russell Bobbitt and other pros! We're thrilled that NEPG and KTM are providing such awesome support for this event!
The trail will consist of a lot of new trail. We purchased a roughcut mower to prepare the trail, and it works awesome. We'll have lots of well prepared, flowing trail for the Mini Moose!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you in Marquette! :boss:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Looking forward to it Jeff. Justin is real excited about the meet and greet. See you next weekend!

Mike K.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
I'll be up early saturday to help in any way I can.

Mr. Dunn,

If you see a struggling mountain biker wearing a graciously donated "Precision Metal Works" Specialized jersey Saturday morning....it might be me. There will be over 2,000 of us idiots on the roads and in the woods on Saturday covering 48 miles of insanity. I'll be at the Wooden Nickel around 3-4 after the race for recovery, if you're not too busy. :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
Mr. Dunn,

If you see a struggling mountain biker wearing a graciously donated "Precision Metal Works" Specialized jersey Saturday morning....it might be me. There will be over 2,000 of us idiots on the roads and in the woods on Saturday covering 48 miles of insanity. I'll be at the Wooden Nickel around 3-4 after the race for recovery, if you're not too busy. :cool:

Mark,
The donated jersey is from Professional Metal Works, unless you trashed it for a better deal. Thank you for sporting my jersey I really appreciate it and I am sure you are a great representative - Good Luck :nod:

Mr. Dunn,
Did you get my email inviting you over for a ride? I sent it a few weeks ago right before I horribly lost a jousting match to Mr. Spore.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Mr. Spore,
Peddle hard and I'll try to make it to buy you a drink. :)

09onel, missed the message,hope tp be riding with soon. :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Thanks for the jerseys.....and being corrected. I was close.

Hope to see TD at the Wooden Nickel!!

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
Just wanted to say I had a BLAST riding the Mini Moose on Saturday! My 2nd FES and well worth the drive & having to bathe in Superior! The 3hr light show Saturday night was a sight all on its own..though I'm sure NEPG wasn't too happy with Mother Nature. Great experience (speaking strictly from a Mini Moose perspective) and I hope I could expect the same next year.

Top Bottom