BigBubba

Jun 9, 2008
Yea I'm new to racing. I have a 2008 special edition ATK Intimidator 2-stroke. Its my favorite color, Black. Its about 685cc, but I'm a big ole boy so I know I can handle it. An ole friend mentioned I should get some burk busters or something. Is that true of this race? Where do I get burk busters? Is there going to be police at this race? THanks.

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Thanks Magoo. Now I know how you guys feel coming down to the Forest City event.

BigBubba, you won't need those fancy Burk Busters, all national enduros have gone to 48 inch wide trail so that everyone can go WFO. That way your a shoe in for the overall with that big 2 stroke.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
What is your motive in distracting this thread, Mr. Five Cents? You may first in, but will you be first out?

YT2

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
Sorry back to LM thread. Yes i'll be 1st in and out, nough said. Now for business Marsholino its been a year since your knee surgury its all better. Factory freds got your number and you can't hide.So get out there and give him some comp. Or is that blue piece of crap to fast for you.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
CLICK ON PIC

Ya it was - Where were YOU?....Puss

Are you going to the LM or is it just your dad that's tuff enough.....

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Looks like I missed another great event! Glad I went to MX on Saturday night and hung out on Sunday with the Family.

DW, you better watch out for xcracer, he's coming off an overall, I think you should make another bet with him!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom