Loretta Lynn Spring Ride

Middle Tn. Dirt Riders (MTDR) is bringing you the 2004 Loretta Lynn spring trail ride April 3&4. More info coming soon!

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
It's on my calendar.  I plan on going with a crew from Bham.

Hey guys. I'm new to dirt biking and have heard people mention the Loretta Lynn but I have no idea what it is. Can someone explain it to me?
thanks

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
Is this open to anyone? Are there classes for kids on 65's? Iv'e seen that course on TV and it looks awesome.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
Thanks, Tim,

Connor isn't ready for the nationals (or the locals for that matter) but I've always have heard about Loretta Lynn's being such a great place to ride, especially for kids. I thought that this event might be a good way to let him see/ride it.

All ages are welcome. There is a beginners loop which is basically a grass track. Then there is a novice loop which can range anywhere between 3 to 4 miles long. Then the main loop we try to make around 20 miles long, depending on conditions. This ride is for bikes only no atvs are allowed. Keep an eye on www.mtdr.net for more info.

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
You welcome Gary.  This is one of the premier trailrides in the southeast.   It's like a mini-DW jammed into 3 days.  If it's not too far, it's well worth the trip.

Personally I think it is much better than DW's myself. I have been to all the LL Fall Rides and one Spring Ride. The atmosphere is great there. Jack, Tom, Bill, and some of the others that put together the trails are great guys that put a lot of love and dedication into them. Tom(Current President) spends about 3/4 the year there working on the courses. Heck this year he was even there on his wedding anniversary finalizing the event specs for the fall ride. Can you ask for more dedication than that? It is a must do event every year!