Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
VSTA's Loretta Lynn's Fall ride is rapidly approaching. It is Oct. 24-26. Last year we had just over one thousand riders (atv/bike). This year should be the same. Atvs and Bikes are welcome. There are over 20 miles of trails, with riding levels from expert to beginners. There is plenty of camping with full hook ups and primitive tent camping. If you haven't been to Loretta's you are missing a great ride. For more info go to www.vstarider.com.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
this is a great event for those of you in the area - lots of gnarly trails

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
1000 riders on 20 miles of trails. Is it that good? I live in east TN and am wondering if it would be worth the drive(a little over 5hrs, I think). Did people stay pretty spread out last year or was it tire to tire?

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
One thousand riders are spread out over three days. A good majority are wives and kids. There is seperet trail for beginers and a seperet novice trail. And there will be aprox. 4 miles of single track that will spur off the main trail for bikes only. We haven't had to put traffic lights up yet:) It's a great ride, if you haven't been you really need to come see why there is 1,000 people!

bobby

Oct 24, 1999
Yeah, it's worth it. I rode part of the trail during last weeks work weekend and it should be real nice. You see some folks on the trails, but it's not a problem. No log jams or waiting. Just 20 miles of "get up and Go!". Hope to see you there!

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OOOOOooooooooo YEA Ill be there again. Wonder if I should bring my daughters new XR50 I picked up yesterday and try it on the big trail ????????

J

tomthumb

Apr 12, 2000
You will want to try your daughter on the 50 on the beginner’s trail and the move to the novice. If she tackles those with no problems, then head out on the main trail. There will be emergency outs you can use about every three miles to get back to the truck. You are never more the 2.5 miles from the campground.

See you at the riders meeting.

tomthumb

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Who said I was bringing my daughter I just said I was bringing HER bike with ME :)

Last edited:

tomthumb

Apr 12, 2000
You ride right out of the campground. The trail heads are in the upper campground.

However, pit riding will not be tolerated.

See you guys at the riders meetings.

tomthumb

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
LOL now I have to be good I just got this for my daughter last week and she hasnt even got to ride it alone yet. Shes only 3 and I need to get training wheels on it before she can ride it, but I sure cant tear it up before she gets to tear it up, that wouldnt be fair................ WOULD IT ???? HMMMmm

J

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OOOOOOOOOOooooo Ill be there Thursday. making sure my bikes are ready to go on Friday.

J

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW YEARS EVE AND YOUR RESOLUTION YOU WILL NEVER MISS OUT ON AGAIN. IT SHOULD BE THE END.

2WKS AGO DIRT WEEK 2WKS AWAY DIRT WEEKEND
IT WILL BE THE BEST THREE DAYS OF YOUR YEAR. YOULL BE THE ONE SAYING THE SAME THING NEXT YEAR.
IF YOUR WAITING FOR THE SPRING RIDE, JUST GO TO AN ENDURO. ITS 1ST AND 2ND INSTEAD OF THE FALLS 3RD AND 4TH OR IF YOU CAN TALK 5TH. ITS A FAAAAASSSSTTT WEEKEND. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO EVER FIND ANOTHER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER GAIN AN HOUR AT. ILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND AND THURSDAY TIL SUN HA HA NA NA
YOU MIGHT GET TO SEE A RIDE REPORT.

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
We will be wrapping up trail prep this weeekend. trails look great, we had a little rain that always helps trail condition. We look forward seeing everybody there.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Hey Maxed Out501, I am coming this weekend to help out my wife and kids may come also. Is there anywhere my kids could putt around on their dirt bikes this weekend if I let them drink their bikes ?

Thanks,
J

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
The can ride the trails(main,novice, or the beginners) But there is no pit riding. If they under 16 they have to be accompanied by an adult. Other than that everybody's welcome! This very much a family event.

Scott
Trail Boss

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
GREAT well I may bring my wife and kids this weekend to help finish up on the trail prep.

If my kids are going to ride, they should help with the trail preps and the clean ups too.

J

kc-husky

~SPONSOR~
Dec 31, 2000
CJG 5 hours come on! :| We will being doing the 9 hour drive from Kansas City, Kansas. There will be 6 of us. Can't wait to hit the main trail and the single track. Our group should be getting there Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning. Quite the month for out of town riding D.W.03 and now L.L. Bikes are prepped and ready to go. :thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Sorry I didnt make it all the way to LL this weekend to help out. I was on my way when my truck had a little oil pressure issue, actually a NO oil pressure issue. Luckly I was only 25 miles away from home when it happened so I got it back home Pinging and making all kinds of noise. You may ask why I drove it back home with no oil pressure, well because I decide when it happened it was the LAST trip my truck was going to ruin for me.

BUT the good news is. I will be at LL next weekend Thur - Sun

See the LL ride is so important to me, I traded in my old 10 year old truck for a new truck just to make sure id make to the ride next weekend.

Thats how good this LL fall ride is.

J

Top Bottom