Loretta Lynns

biker

Sep 22, 2000
I don't think the races start until Monday. I think it runs from August 6 - August 11.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
The races are Tues. - Sat. and you can check www.mxsports.com for updates - I'm sure they will post results throughout the week.

biker

Sep 22, 2000
Thanks Nikki, they also show the daily schedule for all the motos and have a section with predictions of the winners.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
http://www.mxnationals.com/lorettas01/

Another site to keep up with the week's racing...

After seeing the pictures of the track this morning - I'm tolally bumming about not being there this year :(

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
Why aren't you there nikki? I wish I could go but not old enough til next year which bums me out cause I race with most of the girls that are there and know about where I should be:(

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Motogrl - I had one too many crashes at the two regionals I went to :( Next year!! I know what you mean... I saw quite a few names that I've battled it out with in the past in the results (even a few top 10 girls) Seeing some of the pictures from there this week makes me really regret not going to watch even!

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
Oh well there's always next year. Pack up and head over here for the WML at binghamton and steel city then you can race some of them anyhow.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…