High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Please post here if you lost anything at DW or found something packed in your stuff when you got home.

Personally, I'm hoping someone dropped of my Sony DCS-75 camera at the wrong truck and someone now has it.  If anyone found it, please let me know and I'll ship you a box for it!

We also lost a kickstand for the KX80, but I can afford another one of those.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The way that KX80 was haulin' around the track I'm suprised more stuff isn't missing from it!

Way to go Ricky!! :thumb: :yeehaw: :aj:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Jamie, I saw your kittens, and I'm sorry to report . . .

Dirtweek%20'03%20034%20(Small).jpg

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
We also lost a kickstand for the KX80, but I can afford another one of those.
I found the kickstand on the track at the last corner before the finish. Bad part is the races were just starting so I tossed it up on the scorring tower platform. I bet it's still there. :(

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I found a pair of goggles. PM me if they're yours. (gotta be able to name the brand and color)

I know how it feels to miss a camera. Mine was stolen a year ago. :(

B

biglou

lol, you evil bastages! Not sure if it's worth shipping or not, but I have a buckle/strap doohickey that looks like it came off a Tech8.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm missing two pairs of jeans, a set of old school AXO gear, a tan bath towel, and a voodoo skeleton/effigy of my ex-wife.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I'm missing my broken ankle and 10 week extended vacation! :)

Not!!! :p Ok, just the extended vacation part. :)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Don't think I'm missing anything, but I did come home with red sandy dirt in will, everything. :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have two flashlights that I think are Carlo's. One has CHP engraved on it, and I think the other one is too. One big cop-style Mag light and the other one is a yellow plastic one. Elk seems to have left them on Cam's tailgate before he left. Let me know how I can get them back to you, Carlo.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I told you I'd forget, Carlo! :p

Thanks for the use of the flash light, too bad I'm out of your jurisdiction for stealing it. :laugh:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by motometal
dead, were you at dirtweek last year when the camera disappeared?

Nope, mine was stolen from my truck here in Ohio. :ugg:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
JP we have your jeans and the effigy. I also have a rather beat up (black 3 D Cell) maglight.

I think I lost a pair of goggles but since two are actually missing right now (I think 1 pair is buried in my gearbag right now) I don't know for sure. They'd either be blue Thor or black Scotts - one pair had blue lenses the other was clear. If I ever dig out the ones from the gearbag I'll know for sure.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
JP, I have all your crap. I'm holding your girlfriend for ransom. :p

Solo, I saw your chair. I think it was there when we left and there was as pile of abandoned chairs under the big top the night before we left. Might ask Okie.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That's my ex-wife. I deflated my girlfriend and packed her in a suitcase before I left.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
I am missing black spoon that I think someone (sorry dont remember who it was) used during the chili cook off when they heated up their chili... dont want it mailed back or anything, just curious if I left it in the RV... and we are missing a huge roll of Caution tape, that I last saw on Shiftless' quad, but never made it back to IL.

Thanks
Chris

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I gave Okie the roll of tape. It fell off the quad when Kristin (man I can't spell worth a darn!) went down to pick up Matt. I bet it's still by the starting line someplace.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I came home with a Military style Camo booney hat. Tell me what size it is and the Camo type and you can have it back.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
my guess is it's eather a desert cammo bonnie hat size 7 3/4 IIRC, or a new 8-point green digital cammie hat with a USMC emblam size large if so they might belong to BigLou

Top Bottom