scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
OK, June is almost over, and I know people were booked up through June, so what does the rest of the summer look like for getting together and doing some riding?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
How hard have you been working on cutting in some single track? I'm sort of spoiled with everything that there is out at RAC but would like to get together with the gang out there if you've been getting to it. Hey just so you know there are still plenty of your old arrows out at the old Paragon property on the sigle track.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Its just me doing the single track, so its a slow process. I have one small 3 mile loop done that i finished marking yesterday. I'm not even planning on working on larger loops until the fall when the brush is down and its easier to get through the woods.

But theres plenty of other trails without the single track right now.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Did all the Damn Yankees change thier names to Nancy? Well, except Samantha of course, hmm, whats the female version of a Nancy? Would it be a Dave?

Anyway, do you guys still ride? We need to get together for a ride sometime soon. I don't care where if somebody has a suggestion, Lost Trails is the only place I know of that offers a wide variety of trails, but if anybody has any other suggestions, we can do that instead. of course RAC is a tough place for a group ride since not everybody can head to PA during the week for a permit. I dont know what NY or Mass have to offer, and the only thing I know of in Conn is Thomaston Damn, which from what I hear, doesnt offer a lot of trails.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm still riding. Actually, this year I've ridden more than I have in the last three or four years. But I haven't been riding in the woods, I've been riding a motocross series this year.
I'd love to have a get together, I miss riding trails. PA seems to be the only friendly group place with a decent number of trails.
Squeaks no longer rides. She sold her TTR last week.:(

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nancy signing on here...This has been a terrible year for me to get out and ride. I was doing good with 3 rides before the Hancock ride and then after that work got crazy and then I went to VA Beach for 2 weeks for some relaxation on the beach. It seems like one thing after another comes up to interfere with me riding (yeah the vacation was a tough one but someone’s got to do it :)). I'm planning on getting out this Thursday but it's been so long I have to reacquaint myself with my bike. The crazy thing is, I have several miles of trails right out my back door but I still can’t seem to get going.

I’m pathetic and I know it. :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Rooster said:
Another chapter ends. :(
Yeah, WTF? {sarcasm on}Did she finally decide her nails are more important than riding? {sarcasm off}

Really though, Bruce if you could have just cleaned her air filter from time to time she’d still want to ride.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Rooster said:
Another chapter ends. :(
I think that just means you need a new bike, and pass yours on to her :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
We tend to nurture that which we hope will grow. When it does, we partake of the fruits. When it doesn't, we let it go.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom