Lou/everyone - Secret Santa again??

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
What kind of gifts were exchanged last year? I know my husband is pretty particular about things like chain lube, oil etc.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
thekid and I are in!!!!

Srellis anything that struck your fancy- thekid got a helmet fin and an autographed photo .
I got a gift cert for a restaraunt and a puzzle made out of photos from thekid racing. :aj:
You can put in suggestions and it really helps if people put in sizes.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by Green Horn

About the only thing I can do "hand made" is rolling Play-Do into "big long poops" w/ my 4 yr old. [Something heard in my house..."Make a really big long one Daddy."] :)

LOL @ Nat! "EEP"

Laughing my ass off  !!!!! :laugh:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
HEY LOU COUNT ME IN, MISSED LAST YEAR........I have all these used head gaskets, bet I could make something interesting out of them :laugh:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I'm in again this year as well.

I'm thinking junk o-ring chain sculptures. :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Nat ~ A true member of the EEP would put the To address in the Return address spot and then leave off the postage. :confused:

And I want a Predcasso! I want it I want it I want it. :flame:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Count me in! Still loving my stuff from last year! Even though my jetboat ate my really cool hat.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm in! I had fun last year. I LOVE shopping, no matter who it's for.

Just remember though--all of those people who roosted me at DirtWeek better hope I don't get their name . . . :p

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
How many people are participating, got a head count Lou? (I'm too lazy to read through the posts and count and I know you are anal enough to keep a tally in your head.... :debil: 

:yeehaw: Secret Santa !  :yeehaw:  Secret Santa!  :yeehaw:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I know you are anal enough to keep a tally whacker in your.... :debil: 

:eek: :eek: I never knew this much about Lou, nor did I want to. :confused:

B

biglou

Alrighty... This coming Monday morning (Dec. 1st) is the deadline for entry. If anyone else wants to play, email me ONLY at lholt@ff-corp.com or PM me (all the info on gift suggestions is stored at work, but I do have a copy of names and addresses at home) and I will get you on the list. Starting around 7AM Monday morning, I'll start sending out emails and PM's letting you know who to buy for.

I did something a bit different, and hopefully better, this year: I've kept everyone's email they sent me with all the verbiage about gift suggestions. I'll just copy-paste that into your notification so you can see exactly what they wrote. Last year I tried to condense, and that didn't work so well!

Remember: Be creative! And please remember, it's the thought not the pricetag! Rock on, elves! :aj:

Top Bottom