LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Hello fellow Louisiana riders. I just wanted to put the word out that myself Dirtbiker1165505, and lil' LaRider will be at either Down South Racing in New Iberia, or Gravity Alley in Breaux Bridge (depending on which track is not racing) on Saturday, November 3rd. We will probably be going with our neighbors who ride also. Keeping our fingers crossed for good weather.

Troy

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Troy, Let me know whats up I may come and ride. I'm from Bogalusa
louisiana. Are these tracks more MX or SX type tracks, I race enduro
and some MX in the more southern part of LA.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
MARK IT, both of the tracks have table tops and doubles, but one has more than the other. Most riders don't jump every jump, and there are lots of kids also. It would be nice to meet more local DRN'ers. We've met some already. Like I said earlier I'll keep my fingers crossed for the weather.:)

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Broken leg?!?

Oh man what happened?? You went and rode that La. Outdoor Games event at Evangeline Downs didn't you?? :think :( I had an invite, but stayed away. My company just merged with another one, and I felt that risking serious injury would have been extremely bad timing. Sorry to hear about the leg. How long will you be down till? Hopefully not too long, it's finally getting nice and cool down here.

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Mar 30, 2001
No, I didn't go to the LA Outdoor games because I had already bought tickets for the 311 concert that Saturday. If it wasn't for that, I would have been there. I just went for my usual Sunday ride. Yeah the broken leg happened at the worst time possible: just when I was looking forward to finally riding in some cool weather. I'll be getting the cast off sometime in late Dec./early Jan. hopefully:(
But the leg doesn't hurt as much as not being able to ride.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
I hear ya. Too bad. Found a little, and I mean little track in LaRose. It's 35 minutes from my house. It's a good alternative track when you know a front is fixing to move through, and you don't want to drive north and meet it. The web site is www.flyingcolorspark.com. Like I said, it's very small but when you just neeeeed to ride.

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
KiDX, sorry to hear that your out. I'm just getting back from a twisted ankle
and know what you mean about wanting to ride, so I road at a friends
practis track. It's less than a half mile long, Troy.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Breaux Bridge it is!

Breaux Bridge is open for practice Saturday, and that is where we will be riding. (depending on the weather) New Iberia has races, and though I prefer to ride in New Iberia and do race, I want my kids to be able to ride also. If anyone that reads this thread doesn't know where the track is I'd be happy to meet them at a popular spot in Lafayette and yall can follow me to the track. It's only about 10 minutes away. It would be great to put names with faces, and increase my circle of riding buddies.:)

I3laster

Mar 16, 2001
man i wish i could go out there but my current bike my 72' 80cc wouldent hold up to all the jumping and ruff riding that i like to do:mad:

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Sorry l3laster:( I don't know your age or anything, but late next year we will be selling my son's 97' RM 125. Killer bike! I wish my 6 year-old was ready for it, cause I'd damn sure keep it.

Top Bottom