Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
If you are in the Lafayette area please check out this site, www.laoutdoorgames.com Along with the hunting and sporting events, a local mx track operator is building a track at Evangiline Downs specifically for this event and needs to get as many riders as possible to cover his cost just for the dirt. This is the first year for this event and we would like to see mx continue to be a part of it.... so if you are in the area, please come out and support our sport!

Motohead00

CKennedy

Feb 10, 2000
This should be a cool event. I hope there is good attendance. I race in this area about twice a month. Do you know who is building the track?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
The track builder is Mike ****. He runs the track in Breaux Bridge. The entire event sounds like fun, especially the motocross. And don't forget if you checked out the website.... it's for a good cause.

motohead00

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Yeah, I got my information packet about 3 days ago, but am still waiting for the second regristration packet they mentioned. I'd like to see what classes they want to run and what days they will run them on. It'll probably be full of sandbaggers as usual, but this isn't the Flame Forum so...:scream:

Top Bottom