Jan 12, 2001
LaRider20, Dirtbiker1165505, and BabyRider21 are going to ride MX this weekend. It looks like Down South Racing in New Iberia on Sunday, August 26th. Everyone is invited to a great day of riding and socializing with other members. Come and see me ride a KX 250 nothing like Ricky Carmichael, and see Dirtbiker1165505 ride an RM 125 nothing like Travis Partrana. BabyRider21 is the real talent of the family, he claims to run the whoops, clear the doubles, and roost everyone, and he just turned 6 last week.
No one has ever witnessed these riding feats, so I'm kinda skeptical myself.:think Maybe we need more witnesses.

LaRider20 posting under son's ID.

Jan 12, 2001
Look for the white Ford truck probably under the big pecan tree on the right hand side of the parking area. Bring lawn chairs cause we don't have any extra. The weather looks like it's going to cooperate. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

LaRider20

Boit

Sponsoring Member
Sep 5, 2000
Wish I could have made it. Illness prevents me from riding today. Maybe we can get together next month.

Jan 12, 2001
Sorry about your feeling bad, hope that your back on top soon. Not to make you feel any worse, but it was a really good ride. We met kidx and rode together a bit. Quiet kid, but nice. The track was a little sloppy to start, but it got nice pretty quick. Robbie, on his XR 70 who just turned 6 last week passed his first real rider today. It was a ten year-old on a 2001 Suzuki JR 80. Robbie was kinda following him, and I walked next to the track and told him to go get him, and he did. I mean he really pulled away from him too. Made me proud. Our next ride is scheduled for September 9th.

Later,

LaRider20

Boit

Sponsoring Member
Sep 5, 2000
It actually makes me feel a bit better to know that you guys had a good time. Thanks for the kind words .:) It looks like I'm going to be out of action for a 3 weeks or so. This health problem turned out to be more severe than expected and I need to concentrate on getting beyond it. Maybe it will be a bit cooler when I'm ready to ride again. Until then, you guys have fun and try to be safe.

Boit

Sponsoring Member
Sep 5, 2000
By the way, YZThumpa emailed me and says that there is a new track opening in Gonzales very soon....I think either this weekend or next. Have you heard anything about it? I wish Riverside outside of Denham Springs would reopen. It was a track with good loamy soil and lots of shade trees to park under.

Top Bottom