LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Calling all Louisiana riders! This weeks ride will be at Down South Racing in New Iberia. Myself, Greg Guidry and Phillip are currently wrestling with the day the ride will take place. It will either be Friday (the 26th) or Saturday (the 27th). We should have it narrowed down by Wednesday evening as to which day. Hope to see yall there. :D

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Yeah I hear you. The reason we're considering Friday is because of the kids. They will be back in school very soon, then we won't have a choice. I heard a rumor that you got a new bike? :think:

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
I took a peek in your pictures, and I have one word for you SWEEEET! You must be stoked! Is the power everything you hoped for? Man, you must have a silver spoon in your mouth. You just graduated college and picked up a new bike? You're living right! :confused:

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Yeah, I figured, but you don't really know till you step up.

RIDE UPDATE!! Myself, Greg Guidry, and a new local guy will be riding Friday at New Iberia. I don't have anything against Saturday, but family constraints hold me to Friday, or not at all. KiDX, Phillip said he thought that Saturday would be better for him, so you might PM him. We'll get together soon, because when the kids go back to school it'll be back to weekend rides only. I'm currently trying to contact Phillip. Motohead00 is MIA :(

Later,

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
The ride went like this.

Two hours of great riding :)

30 minutes of rain :(

Three hours of slop riding :( :(

Will try to ride again Sunday, hoping for better weather :ugg:

Top Bottom