shiftMX

Jul 6, 2003
what's up all...i am new to the MX scene and i was wondering if there is anyone here who would like to meet up with me and ride some of the tracks here is southwestern LA (down south, gravity alley, etc...) any locals here interested, please let me know. i am able to ride every sunday and 2 other days in the week usually depending on my work schedule. drop me a PM or post here, thanks.

-Glenn

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I work offshore, and am actually out in the gulf at the moment, but PM or email me through here and I am game to go whenever work is not interfering. Do you do any trailriding? That's where I spend most of my time but don't mind a little MX thrown in. I live in Lafayette, are you close by?

Randy

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
I live in Houma and me and the boys ride Down South Racing and Gravity Alley mostly. This past weekend was a bust due to rain, but we plan on riding again the weekend of the 27th. I am home now but will be offshore for a week starting on 12/17. I monitor the board once a day, and will be keeping an eye on your post.

LaRider20

shiftMX

Jul 6, 2003
motohead...i am from lafayette also. i haven't done any trail riding since i have no idea how good a yz 250 would be stock on trails. i wouldn't mind trying out some dune riding at forest hills though. just let me know next time you are in and you want to go ride...i am always game for it.

Larider...i would be up for meeting you guys out there the weekend of the 27th (weather permitting). just pm or email me and let me know what's up with the ride.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
If I have my info. correct Gravity Alley will be racing all weekend so we will be going to Down South Racing. It'll be a Friday or Saturday ride depending on the weather and everyone's schedule.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Riding time is getting closer ShiftMX. So we don't lose track of each other over the Christmas holiday, here's my address; LaRider20@aol.com. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

LaRider20

shiftMX

Jul 6, 2003
i have somewhat of some bad news larider20...since my last post i found out that i have to work the friday and saturday. i am furious cause i was supposed to have saturday off. now my only day to ride will be sunday. are you able to ride then? if not, let me know another time we can ride and i will clear my schedule ahead of time.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Sorry, I can't ride Sunday; I'm taking my wife to the "choke" Saints game "choke". The next time we'll be riding will be 2 weeks later when I'm in from offshore again. Let's keep in touch.

LaRider20

shiftMX

Jul 6, 2003
larider20...i will be either at gravity alley or down south MX on sunday 1/11, let me know if you'll be able to make it down here...my email is cphsbb17@msn.com

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
We'll be at Gravity Alley this weekend, Down South has a 2 day race going on. Depending on track conditions it will be either Sat. or Sun. As it gets closer I'll e-mail you.

LaRider20

Top Bottom