Loving my Moose rear fender bag...

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
After tiring of my over-weighted fanny pack pulling my pants down, (pretty sexy, but who's going to see my adonis-type bod out riding by myself on the trails :moon: ), I bought the Moose rear fender bag.

Only had it a few weeks but seems very durable and holds a real ####load of stuff... expandable kinda too. Have it half full and includes leatherman, cell, emergency blanket, tons of tools, sparkplug case, extra fuel line, monocular, flashlight, shoprags, etc, etc. Even room left over for a bottle of Yamalube 2R.

Only thing now is that I have to lift my leg even higher over the rear fender...

And one last point, had asked some questions of tech services at Moose Racing, their customer service rep was outstanding.

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
Old #48, Too bad they don't send the hardware with it. I did have to buy slightly longer bolts than they suggested.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I love my moose fender bag too. To make it not as tall, I removed the plastic stiffners in the side panel and my fender pack now sits flatter where I don't hit it each time I swing my leg over the fender.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…