mex_ros

Aug 2, 2006
I woke up at 08:00am the sun was shining, not too cold outside and the mountain seemed very attractive.
I started making coffee...
And that's when the ''signs'' begun.
As i was trying to put some coffee in the coffee maker the spoon fell off my hand and the coffee dropped on the floor.
''****'' i whispered. Then i tried to put some water in my coffee mug, i pushed by mistake the mug and it fell on the floor broken of course...The day started perfectly...
I was getting ready to go to the woods for riding and nothing was going to stop me!!
I took my bike and started riding by taking the same trail road as always, the mountain was great and suddenly a big tree was blocking my way...I was getting angry so i pulled the gas and with a good wheellie i passed through. After 2 hours of riding i decided to go back home from the same trail road i came. As i was riding there you go...that tree again, i pushed the gas a little bit harder that time i guess and i had a very very bad fall :yikes: I stayed down for about 2 minutes my back was hurt badly and the bike had the back plastic broken and the end of the exshaust creased. I am home now and my back really hearts. I will stay home for the rest of the day because who knows what else is expecting me...It was a lucky Tuesday. I'll send a picture of the bike to see the details as soon as possible Ouch!! :|

Last edited by a moderator:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Should have stayed home and talked like a Pirate instead. Hope your back is not too serious!

Top Bottom