Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh that's OK Mr. Spode you can buy me dinner any way ;).
Perhaps "Krystals"? Because I agree Bubba is one fast kid and will turn todays riders on their ear in the next couple of years. Besides with a name like "Bubba" he's just got to be good!:)

Now perhaps dinner on wether or not RC will have the #1 SX & MX plate after riding a Honda? Maybe someplace nice like Waffle House.

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
RC is going to Honda for the bikes. Kawasaki said they would match whatever Honda put on the table, so it's not the money. Palmer spent 3 months at his house and Lusk is his buddy so you know he has ridden the Honda. Hannah is my all time favorite rider, i loved his go for broke style. He was the true intimadator on one messed with that dude, if you did you would pay. Remeber how he would ride a stock bike right off the floor kick every ones butt then give it away after the race, that was cool. Buckwheat was never as fast as RC. I have seen them both ride and RC is the fastest guy i have ever seen ride a dirt bike. Have you seen the pic of RC whipping it right next to the King? I dont think he has a confidence problem. RC will kick some butt on the Hondas:D

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
my first memories of hannah are him slowing down, pulling over and not doing the triples.

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
Rc Vs Hannah

I think on the track RC and Hannah are one and the same Hannah wanted to kill the competion.From what I see in the last few nationals RC expects the same of himself ( TOTAL DOMINATION ) Hannah was balls to the wall pinned every where ,so is RC they are one and the same . Total Focus total desire win at any cost . But Hannah was that way every where cars ,gals, etc. i love to watch them race .

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
wait a minute I have spent time in the pits with Bob Hannah and he is and was very nice guy, he smiles takes pics, and would answer a lot of questions.
RC on the other hand suffers from small man syndrome, and is cocky as hell.
I watched Hannah race and loved the way he was balls out, RC is also, but the fact is, Hannah is a NICER guy:silly:

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I wouldn't classify Hannah as a "nice guy". Especially if you were in the sport he happened to compete in. You ask him a question, and he tells like he it is. No matter how much you didn't want to hear it. It's more political now. Telling everyone that a track sucked and was dangerous now imposes a fine and points in the AMA. Hannah wouldn't be able to cope in todays world of politically correct after race interviews. I feel RC may have a personality problem, I don't know it. I don't know any of these guys on a personal basis, and I seriously doubt the vast majority here to either. We see these guys on the job and some can't help but to devote their entire regimen to focusing on that job. RC has had an incredible year and the pressure has got to be tremendous. Maybe next SX when he breaks the 13 record on a woodpecker, he'll loosen up:p

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
wait a minute, I followed hannahs carreer as a kid and he was always very nice, and i got to shake his hand on many ocasions. and the 1st year MC won his 250 sx championship he was very nice as well and he shook my hand and signed a pic for me. I'm 35 and have been to about 20 supercrosses over the years not including nationals, and Rc is way up there when it comes being rude, and having a tude. ............:p

Last edited:

2nat2

Jul 15, 2001
Ride red and lose their winning ways

Has anyone else noticed that in recent years when a top rider switched to Honda their winning ways came to a halt?I wonder if the same thing will happen to RC.............Honda can't seem to buy a championship, but they sure have treid.By the way I've owned Honda products and think they are very high quility, but I've noticed only Larocket seems to be able to make the new(aluminum) CR's work for him on a consistent basis, maybe thats why they call him the iron man.

98 KTM 200EXC

Last edited:

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
Honda bikes are about the best japan bikes made, it's not the bike it's the preasure and the way they act like they own there riders. Honda can win if they would treat there riders like the other teams would.:silly: :D

Top Bottom