Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I am planning on camping at the LMC clubgrounds for the weekend. :ride:
The tentitive plan (note: subject to change)

Early starts to avoid trail traffic.....

Driving to Tomahawk for a ride on Sat. morning.

Campfires, rest, road/adventure bike ride Sat. evening.

Ride around clubgrounds on Sun. maybe drop off haul vehicles and ride West Higgins to club grounds.

Post up any thoughts or issues and roll call.

Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Add to that list that we will be grilling out and I'm thinking of organizing a posse to take a cooler and watch the dirt track races sat night a merrit speedway.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I have My kids,my daughters boy friend Grant and my self coming to ride that weekend. 4 riders.

I am willing to grill burgers for all on Sunday night on the Mega Marsh Broiler.

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
The Bradley's from Kalksaka Team Marsh will be joining in on part of these festivities..pending timing of cottage guests that weekend. Might only be a Tomahawk run for us. Otherwise I would be bringing down a number of rookie riders who can only handle the LMC parking lot course, but not trails. Will let you know as the weekend draws closer.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Memorial Week-end

Hey Don,
We will have our usual gang up, we are planning a BIG cook-out Sat. nite Bring a dish to pass if interested, and e-mail Ken Kessler so we can get a head count. We will probably be interested in doing some riding threw out the week-end, and lots of relaxing. Linda and I will be up till Tues. :cool:

See-Ya soon!!!
Dave L.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I plan to drive up on Saturday morning. Do not wait for me as I will be working on a new private property section for Jack Pine.
I would like to go to Merritt Speedway on Saturday if that plan happens and you know I will be first in line if Freddie is grilling.
Sounds like fun.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Didn't hear ya...What did you say?...

No riding Saturday? Don't like us anymore?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
I plan to drive up on Saturday morning. Do not wait for me as I will be working on a new private property section for Jack Pine.
I would like to go to Merritt Speedway on Saturday if that plan happens and you know I will be first in line if Freddie is grilling.
Sounds like fun.

Yer on! Merrit Speedway Sat night and grilling Sunday!! LOTs of beer.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Working on MORE/Bentwheels "Bent Handle Enduro" Saturday, but plan on being at LMC Sunday.May have family may not.
Look forward t oseeing you guys. :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
My wife and I are going to be at the club grounds on Saturday afternoon. Dave L. has offered to spot us for a kayaking trip (my wife is a kyack nut) and then I plan to go to the MX races in Cadillac Sunday morning - I look forward to meeting some DRNers in person. I am really exited :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Is it the weekend yet???????????:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Plan is to leave the clubground to head to Wolverine @ 9:00am Sat. :laugh:
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I have 36 burgers for Sunday Night grill out. :cool:

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
Might bring a crew down to the LMC grounds Sunday afternoon/early evening. Would bring the trailer and a few bikes. Might need to teach Dirt Bike 101 to a couple novices. Will bring some grillers, etc. if we plan to hang around for dinner.

Won't make roll call for Wolverine or for Merritt on Saturday.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Greg,

We can clear some of the LMC field for the beginners and we have orange cones to help with the training of the next enduro champion.

Mike

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Mike, we could spend extra time helping Greg out with maybe some private lessons first before he embarrasses his self in front of others. :p :p

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
Is the objective of the orange cones to run them over so as to simulate logs and stumps? :nod: Maybe I do need to take the class myself?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Be careful orange crushes easily.....

1ma01sea

May 22, 2009
Hello Mr. Marsh This is Mike Allen. My dad and I are thinking about going up on saturday if that's okay with you. Youre leaving the LMC clubgrounds at 9am, not meeting at Wolverine at 9am correct? Also we have room for one more bike if someone needs it.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Good ride, must have had a dozen riders. The new motorcycle only designation for the B loop is not working. Still some good sections but the quads continue to widen many parts. :| I'm still a beleiver in Parallel trails, just don't see any other workable solution. :cool:

bje

May 22, 2006
TCTrailrider said:
Good ride, must have had a dozen riders. The new motorcycle only designation for the B loop is not working. Still some good sections but the quads continue to widen many parts. :| I'm still a beleiver in Parallel trails, just don't see any other workable solution. :cool:

Sorry i missed this one, Denny. Actually got a decent ride in Ontario this weekend, though.

Barry

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
1ma01sea said:
Hello Mr. Marsh This is Mike Allen. My dad and I are thinking about going up on saturday if that's okay with you. Youre leaving the LMC clubgrounds at 9am, not meeting at Wolverine at 9am correct? Also we have room for one more bike if someone needs it.

Mike
YOu did a good job buddy! :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
What a great weekend. :cool:
Great Rides, Friends, Freddy Burgers, Iott Frys, Mastin Cookies, Mike's Birthday Cake and Jack and lotsa Mosquitos!
What a great time, good to see everyone. :nod:

Kalkaska's
Team
Marsh

Top Bottom