M T A - Maybrook, NY

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
We got a late start, with the weather being a question mark all day, but I managed to check out MTA with Shaw520 and rippinrol. I would imagine I only rode maybe 30% of this place, but theres so much acreage it would take a few years to see it all. Greg, help me out here, there must be almost every kind of riding in here. We hit fast, smooth trails, rocky, rutty, nasty trails, trails with giant mudholes, slick ones, fat ones, skinny ones. We didnt get to ride alot of the skinny ones since the weather didnt hold out, but I saw enough to want to get back soon. THE PLACE ROCKS! And for those that like swamps, (Papakeith?), theres plenty of those too. Check out "SwampThing"! It took three of us to get Gregs 400 out of that muck!
All in all, the weather sucked, but the riding was awesome! :thumb:

Attachments

• swampthing.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
What-a-ya mean, I wasnt stuck,....just taking a break!......;) The suction factor was very high,..without the help of Wayne and rippin , I would of had to leave the front forks/wheel there! :eek:
I had a blast and it was a good day despite the rain, Wayne is right, this place has a combination of every type of riding there is, but because its a DEC co-op area, once and a while they crack down, checking for reg. and ins. Once hunting season starts we stay outa there.
Cool pic Wayne! Can you send it to me in an email?

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Shaw I think I see some dry land ahead;).. Too bad you had to take a break there you could have made it :scream:

Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Cool! ....... so you guys wont mind if we all take a break in the same spot this weekend?? :)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Yeah, Im sure everyone likes corn! :flame: :aj: :p

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I just sent you guys a PM,. , and everyone is bailing, weather man says Tstroms for Sunday, how bout Saturday????? Theres only like two more weekends we can ride this place before hunting season starts, who can make it, Knobbie? Rohnman? Papa? Come on guys, you will love it :aj:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Shaw - Flubie (dirtybkr) and I are riding at Catraland tomorrow. We got some new stuff to check out. ;)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Shaw, empty your PM mailbox bud.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…