Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
So, has anyone got one of these new bad boys yet? They look preety nice, but I was wondering if they kept the same interior as last years Revelation, boy that was a comfy helmet. Or has anyone seen any really great deals on a Lusk replica? I just can't seem to find a Large anywhere (for a decent price that is).
Thanks, I'm sure some knows something.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wraith thekid will probably be orderring his in the next week or so. Looks like the same inside and if you haven't seen the Lusk replica in person they are nice. That is what he wore (along with a red crown) last year.
If you have never tried on a M2R in person be sure to before you order. They seem to run on the big size. Thekid has a small M2R but needed a large when he wore an Answer

The only thing I question is the fin it almost looks like a double peak. If we get them before you buy I'll let you know.

BTW That Pastrana replica just doesn't do it for me :confused:

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Ya know, I kinda dug the yellow. Only because I plan on getting almost all yellow gear this year. But I think a yellow helmet would be too much yellow, so I'll just get the Lusk. Blue and Yellow and a Red Honda will be weird looking :confused: . Anyway, I did try on a guy Langston replica at DW this year. I just thought the interior was broke down because it fit me, which was weird because it was a Medium and every other helmet I've had has been a Large. So I guess I better go find one to try on for good measure. So I appreciate that. I would have been in some trouble with the wrong size.
But for sure, let me know what you find out, because it'll be a little while before I'm able to buy one. And that fin was something I was not sure of myself. Thanks

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Wow, what a sweat looking helmet. It will take me a while to get used to the visor and fin (I've been used to the traditional TLD visors, and no fins), but the Lusk paint is :yeehaw:
Only real complaint I guess I have would be lack of that little stretchy fabric so when you tie you chinstrap on you have somewhere to put that extra that is hanging around. And it didn't come with a helmet bag :ugg: Most helmets in this price range come with a bag. Kinda sucked. But overall, this is a really nice helmet, for the money. One of the best paint schemes I've seen IMO

Top Bottom