magazines are full of it 02 250 sx

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
I took my friends bike out yesterday 02 250sx he did his own suspension,the rear of the bike did nothing out of the ordinary.It hooked up soaked up the studders and is a good jumper. Front end the same and it corners. I am on a 03 kx250 and I am very happy with it after I ported it and did some head work. The 250 sx has crazy bottom I am a descent B Rider and I could not be aggressive in the corners don't get me wrong this is not a bad thing,I am real heavy with the throttle and the ktm just didn't suit my style in the corners,TOO MUCH BOTTOM!!!!!!!. What a motor!!!!!!!!! with that much bottom I expected it too flatten out early,but that is not the case at all. This is the strongest 250 I have ever ridden, crazy bottom with a good spread afterwards.We set the powervalve to open early with me and I was railing the corners like my kx,we went 2 clicks in from all the way out and I owned that ktm. I was very comfortable with the motor after the powervalve adjustment.. The motor is absolutely awesome.The magazines are full of it,it is really ashame and disgusting that the mags leave ktm out of writng a true write up.Money and advertisement pays their bills and after riding the 250 sx I proved it.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
DEANSFASTWAY said:
Yeah and they bashed the KX too, pretty much anyway, go figure . ???

The 03 was a little soft down low and it did not flatten out up top like previuos years,it stayed on up top ,but did not pull hard until I got done with it. Besides that the 03 kx 250 is the best bike I have ever owned. The handling, cornering, jumping is top notch. My next bike is going to be whatever the mags pick last.

elf

Jun 7, 2003
bigred455 said:

. My next bike is going to be whatever the mags pick last.

Good idea! Then when your out riding everyone will say how is that guy going so fast on that peice of junk :laugh:

Top Bottom