Phat Jaun

Jun 9, 2000
I just got a magura clutch and I don't see anyway to mount the slave cylinder, the instructions reference a kx not kdx. I am inquiring with magura about it but in the meantime, has anyone installed one before on a kdx? Thanks!

motochick

Mar 10, 2001
I have the Magura on both of my KDX's and I can send you a digital pic of the install if you want. What year is your bike? Mine are the older ones so it may be different, but it still may help.

Brenda

dtsviper

~SPONSOR~
May 31, 2000
Hey! Have either of you looked at the Billetanium clutch? (www.billetanium.com) I inquired about this clutch last fall but have yet to get one. Do you think the magura is any better? Does Billetanium use a magura, but just makes the braketry to mount it on the bike????

Thanks in advance for any comments...

Russ

Jan 17, 2001
I had the Magura on a 2000 ATK for only about a month then sold the bike. The guy who bought the bike from me said that the slave cylinder was leaking into the clutch housing. He sent it back to American Dirt Bike (where I purchased it) and "I think" they fixed it free of charge. I don't know how common this problem is, but I HAVE heard some good things about the Hebo unit also. Hope this helps.

Russ

Top Bottom