Danny Stein

Nov 12, 2002
Okay I know the rear fender is a piece of cake to bolt on. My question is what to do with the wires. Did you just cut them straight off and never worry about them again. Did you wind them all up together and zip tie? I would just like to hear what people did with wires from brake light? Thanks for the help. I'll post pictures when I'm done with the rebuild this weekend.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
I took the 2 wires and stuffed them on that bar thing. if you want, just take off the lighting box thing, and mabey (I forget what its for their, for but I believe its the lights) there is a white plug next to the air box

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
I still have the stock fender but I would cap/tape the connector ends to keep them clean and then zip-tie the wires to the frame. You could always then convert back if you ever decided that you wanted to.

Best,
Greg

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
I put the same rear on my 02' 220r and zip tied the wires to the frame. also put on the black ufo front fender. Looks Sweet.

Twiztid One

~SPONSOR~
Aug 19, 2003
Originally posted by Dave Padavana
Don't forget those pictures. I want the same fender. Are you happy with the color match?

my maier fender color is a little off ;)

Attachments

• 196700_144_full.jpg
    196700_144_full.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 140

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
FYI:
The '03 - '04 KX250 FRONT fender (the new style) also bolts right up & looks great! Really gives it a more modern look (IMO). Just put one on mine.

Top Bottom