Major Problem w/ 96 250 E/XC

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
The blue power bands! if told you once I've told you ,well once.

RM250'er

~SPONSOR~
May 25, 2001
Perhaps it's the metric air in the tires??? NO... I GOT IT - THe master link clip is facing the wrong way !!!

Rockey5000

Mod Ban
May 6, 2002
No No No!!! Its all in the grips! Bore them out, and get them ported! Your bike will run like a raped ape!

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
This was not all for nought. Thanks to all your ideas, I mixed some powerband fluid with some old pre-mix, dumped it into my EXC (which wouldln't run by the way) and ran it right through the garage door--CLOSED!

Talk about power! I'm headed toward the patent office.

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
I know most of us aren't real professional mechanics, but I'm surprised (and a bit ashamed myself) that no one mentioned the dual hydroscillators, and what about the 6-7 dual over/underhead hemi? C'mon folks, put on yer Thinkin' Caps!!!!!

Also an afterthought from lots of experience, it never hurts to check out the nut holding the handlebars.

Glad You Gott'er Runnin'.

Sincerely,

Joe Chief

Stew312

Jul 8, 2002
And NEVER forget to change out the winter air in the tires with fresh summer air. If you run too crisp of air in the tires, all hell is bound to brake loose.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…