Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
The weather is looking great for this weekend, anybody up to do a little riding.  I have heard 2 things mentioned, Merwin or Hamilton?  Anybody have any ideas where to go or time to go there, and does anybody know where Hamilton is or what it is about?

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Man, I have to judge a bike show that day. I think Sunday I will be attending the first race of the Spring Series at Kingsville but I will not be racing.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Rich, I'm out for this weekend, keep an eye on KCriders though, a decision should be made. Hamilton is great, its a new riding area/track. The track is nice, cool jumps and a few ups and downs, everything is safe too! They have woods to play in and some killer grass tracking. It may just be too muddy this Saturday though, the owners will only open weather permitting...you can look them up w/a search engine under Grindstone motocross. check it out Jason
Update: I just looked on the Grindstone site, looks like they are planning on being open Saturday. They will be changing the track some up until mid-morning and then should be done. Looks like they have some up coming races there.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom