Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
have any of you pa riders ever rode at the marionville trail system in the allegheny national forest? im curious to find out what the trails are actually like, tight, rocky etc...?. i am from southwestern pa and wouldnt mind taking a trip up north for the weekend. i couldnt find a web site for the trails either, do any of you know of one?

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Here is another link. PAOHV

I havent been there in 5 years but the bike trail wasnt tight but had afew techincal sections (mostly because of the ruts or rocks). The other trails are ATV type trails for the family. Read, not very hard but fun for a slow quad ride. Might want to call as the site says riding was suspended on July 22nd but i see tons of quads heading that way every friday as they go thru Brookville.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
im such an idiot i spelled it wrong, its marienville. anyway, they are pretty much for quads? there seems to be a lot of public riding areas on the other side of the state, i wich there was something around here.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yeah, quad territory. Actually family quad territory. Alot of the local poker runs have more technical stuff to them. You should make one of the Paragon group rides (especially when we do the over nighter). Lots of fun and not that far of a drive when your staying the night. Takes 2:45 for me and i'm 1:30 from Pittsburgh but semi north.

Top Bottom