Maryland Riders?

baldtire

Mar 27, 2002
Hi all,

I live in central Maryland and need to drive to PA to ride on good legal trails or tracks. Does anyone know of any good riding areas in Maryland.

Thanks

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
Unless you know some one who ownes property tower city in PA is probably your best bet. A farmer in Madonna has a track he lets people ride on, not really my thing. You can always join district 7 and run the hare scrambles. By the way I live in Forest Hill, MD ( near Bel Air).

precision

Oct 2, 2004
I live in maryland right beside liberty reservoir.....and that is the only place i use to ride albeit very illegal, since it provides drinking water to baltimore county.....but you only get in trouble if you get caught....but i do however think their is a legal place to ride in fredrick county but i can not recall the name at the moment

Sep 15, 2004
trere is a great place to ride in md!I just found it this weekend and spent sat and sunday there.18 miles of trails. No kidding! 2 tracks, jumps you name it.Its great.in southern md.by buddscreek

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…