CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Hey, I recently won a O"neal orange Element jersey model year 2002.

And im currently looking for the pants, I found one pair at a shop but the price was rediculous. It sucks because right now shops are clearing out there 02 gear and no one has these Orange 2002 Element pants.

What im asking is are any of your local shops clearing these out? Or do you have any special connections that could get me these for fairly cheap?

Im not to impressed with some of the online prices especially after talking to some people who got them at their local shops for cheaper. But I don't really trust them like I trust you guys.

So if you can help me out, please let me know and ill express a M.O out RIGHT away for your troubles.

thank you

Last edited:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Oh sorry about that Kiwi, Im a 36. And I think a good price is.....sheesh I don't even know....

Less than retail LOL!

Brand new 03 models are 89.99 at mxsouth. So maybe get a out of print 02 for 50? :)

That's what im hoping for, maybe less.

PS. I notice on ebay there are some stores offering them for 46.99, but they are all odd sizes :whiner:

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Sorry my source just has red and blue, price $63.00.

Kevin

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Oh sorry about that Kiwi, Im a 36 "
cool anther racer for the fatboy class! :p I'll keep eye's open for those pants the japs shops I shop @ orange would most likey be the left overs. but most of the size are the boy toy size's. and stuff for us fatso's have been sold long ago :ugg:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Im not fat im just bigboned :(

Hahah, seriously, is 36 considered fatboy? My shop has lots of38's and 40's but it's common that all the 34's and 36's are gone. My shift pants right now are 34's but since they are baggies I figured I better get 36's in the tighties.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Hahah, seriously, is 36 considered fatboy? My shop has lots of38's and 40's
well if your 6'4" you the man! but if your 5'4" you be fat boy! :p hey I'm looking for a pair of them over the boots riding pants. I think there mosse expedition pants p2 navy usa there $100. if you see a pair in the discount bin let me know! also the matching jacket in 2x I think usa it $159. :thumb:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Ill let you know about the moose stuff if you want it. There is one or two dealers that have it and you can take advatage of our dollar :(

And im 5"10 :yeehaw: :thumb:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Ill let you know about the moose stuff if you want it. There is one or two dealers that have it and you can take advatage of our dollar :(

And im 5"10

I'm 6'0 Got any thing for me? I understand that CA Toddler is a little behind the power curve........But serriously.......Is he that far behind? ;) :p

Phillip :)

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Ill let you know about the moose stuff if you want it.

I just tried to order a set of enduro pants/ coat {Expedition, navy, 38 waist. 2x coat} moose is out of stock. and everybody told me it will be till november before they start stocking the 03 expedition gear. if you find somebody that has some inventory. by all means mail me please or a PM. :thumb:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I just called one of the local aftermarket shops here. He said that he already has some 03 Moose stuff. He didn't have the 02 stuff that you were looking for. Sorry.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Who & what. did they have any 03 Expedition, navy, 38 waist. 2x coat? if so pm me there phone # or post it.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
His name is Tony. The shop is Dirt Bike Supply here in Birmingham. He said that they weren't carrying as much Moose stuff this year because it didn't sell to well here. He was familar with the expedition stuff. You can call him if you want at: 205-982-9090

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Top Bottom